Wear everyday, with care.
Designed to last, our pieces are plated and tarnishing is a natural process. This will happen over time, with wear.
Extend the wear of your pieces with our CARE Recommendations:
- Store in a cool, dry area, out of the sun
- Best taken off to sleep
- Keep your jewellery dry and do not expose the pieces to excess sweat, perfumes, lotions or hair products.
- Use a polishing cloth to maintain the shine of your Sterling Silver pieces.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe your 14K Gold Plated pieces.
What is Gold Vermeil?
We use a vermeil, a type of gold jewellery with a Sterling Silver base encased in a thick 40mil gold layer. The gold layer on vermeil is much thicker than a standard gold plated jewellery, and therefore will be less likely to fade and tarnish. More elevated & long lasting than your standard gold plated jewellery, wear everyday to make your memories in.
How to care for you Vermeil?
To ensure the long wear of your vermeil pieces we recommend:
- Keep your vermeil clean by polishing with a clean and dry cloth. Wipe in one direction.
- Keep your vermeil away from liquids and sea water. Do not wear your piece in the shower.
- Store in its own pouch, away from other pieces.
STERLING SILVER 925
What is Sterling Silver 925?
We use a high quality Sterling Silver, known as 925 Silver, which contains 92.5% silver and 7.5% alloy. 925 Silver is perfect for our Trendy Creature designs as it is harder than pure silver, which is too soft to work with, and allows for more intricate and complex jewellery designs.
How to care for your Sterling Silver 925?
To ensure the longevity and to maintain the shine of your Sterling Silver 925 pieces we recommend the following:
- Avoid contact with water.
- Store in its original pouch or box.
- Polish your jewellery, using a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the pieces.
We carry a range of gold plated Sterling Silver 925, and recommend that following to ensure the longevity and care of your pieces:
- Remove before swimming in chlorine or salt water.
- Avoid contact with excessive sweat.
- Allow your lotion, perfume or make up to settle before putting on your pieces.
- Store your pieces individually in their original pouch or box, and don’t put them in contact with other pieces.
- Clean with a dry microfibre, soft, cloth.
Our Huggies are designed to be a part of your elevated jewellery wardrobe, to ensure these last please be gentle when opening and closing. Excess force can mean that the post is pushed accidentally and bent, this will make your huggie hard to close.
Returns due to fault will not be accepted if:
- The Huggie post is accidentally forced upon and bent.
- General tarnish from wear.
- Loss of charm from not closing your huggie or earring correctly.